Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Digi Day

No layouts this week. *Gasp* It's all good. I took a week off because my in-laws came to visit us. It was so great. I do have a hybrid project for you this week though. Being a student doctor's wife I get to meet a lot of other great women going through the same thing I am. We are all in the same boat and many of my friends are having babies. A fun shower gift are Onesies with a fun iron on transfer. I made these for two different friends, one is having a boy and another a girl. I added a fabric rosette to one of the girlie ones. These are pretty easy and reasonably priced. You can really embellish these with fabric or buttons or leave as is. Cute either way!

All you need for this project is a program that will allow you to "flip" whatever image you want to use, a printer, Printable Transfer Sheets (I used Avery 3271 light fabric transfers), Onesies, and an iron. I used Photoshop Elements to design my images.

The monkey is designed by Katie Pertiet, and I have no idea where I got the monster from. I lost most of my older (prior to last May) digital supplies in an external hard drive crash. It was a sad day. I'm pretty sure the monster is from Designer Digitals.


These two are designs by Echo Park. You can get these stinkin' cute images from the kit called Life is Good. I haven't sewn on my rosette yet, I don't have any scrap fabric that matches perfectly. *Sigh* What is a girl to do without a fabric store?

  

Alrighty, don't forget our Giveaway. C'mon peoples, go HERE and enter. Have a Happy Tuesday!

Monica

5 comments:

  1. I forgot how you flip the image. Can you refresh my memory? Cute onesies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em! In Elements you go to Image, Rotate, then Flip Horizontal. Hope that helps. Give me a call if you ever have any questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Those are so flippin' cute! I love the t-shirts you made for Mr. Coy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the onesies! The flower is a perfect addition. I've been wanting to make some using digi-designs turned into fabric appliqués...but it's one of those ideas I've never gotten around to actually doing. Also, that little monster is from Mindy Terasawa's Monster Muncher Stickers. It's kinda sad that I can recognize digi-elements on sight, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...