Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Favorite...

Is it Friday already?! I don't know about you but the weeks are flying by for us. I've been seeing some really really cute Fall wreaths lately. I want to make one so bad but I'm having a hard time finding what I need in this small town. A lot of student doctor's wives wish for a mall in this town. I just want a craft store. *sigh* Anyway, check out these fun Fall wreaths. Let me know if you make one!

Of course I'm going to feature Martha. Here are two gorgeous wreaths from her website. I love that corn husk one.



This one is from Woman's Day. I love the color of this one. I'm not sure I would have the patience to make it though.


I love the spooky nature of this one. Really cool.


This one is so cool! It is just wrapped in yarn. I love the finished look.

Yay for Fall! Wreath making anyone?
Have a great Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Let me know it you want me to pick up some crafty stuff for you before Wednesday! I'd be more than happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, Tansy, made the candy corn one. I seen it in her window and it's cute! Hmmmm...I might have to try and get my craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, you beat me to it. I did make it, and it doesn't take that long at all. I did end up with a stomach ache from eating candy corn though. I found a really cute fall wreath that I want to make as well, I just barely ordered the leaves from Oriental Trading for it. That is one benefit of having the internet, the craft stores get to come to you. If you want to see pics of my wreath, my blog address is: tansydidit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that corn husk one too. I didn't look at the instructions yet, so they might say this, but I'll bet you could buy the husks they use for tamales to make this. Lots easier to find and probably cheaper than other options I could think of.

    ps. what all do you know about the CT? I'm not sure at all what to expect. Thanks for telling me it's only four layouts a month. Absolutely set my mind at ease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Proud to be a JS CT member with you! Hugs, Meg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...