Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Digi Day

Make sure you check out JessicaSprague.com for One Dollar Wednesday. It's the best day of the week next to Friday. Okay both days are equally awesome but mostly because you can get digi goods for a buck! You can't beat it.

This layout is done using a lot of products by Splendid Fiins. She sells her products exclusively at JessicaSprague.com. I love her fun style. She also puts out a lot of boyish colors which is nice. I get tired of pink sometimes. :) I love this photo. I took the kids up to the ranch and brought my nephew along. We went up to "help" my dad sort cows. We mostly just stayed out of the way, but I captured a moment where my dad was explaining to the boys some of the details of the job. Priceless photo.

Full Credits Here

Also, last week I featured these magnetic bookmarks done by Erica Coombs. I followed her tutorial and made some bookmarks of my own. They were fun to make and turned out so cute. I handed these out at an activity. Very fun! These were designed using photoshop then printed out, cut, and stitched together. I love the stitching. There are so many things you can do with your photoshop skills. It's not just for scrapbooking people! These would make great lil' stocking stuffers or gifts to people you visit or an add on gift for that reader in your life. Perfect. :)



Happy Happy Wednesday! Stay tuned. We have a fun give away coming up!

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Dad and the boys. It's the best. And I want a bookmark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! And I love the bookmarks. I really love the stitched edge, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...