Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Menu Tuesday

Hi, Everyone!!!  Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July.  Mine was alright.  Wasn't the same without my sister and brother in town.  It was pretty low key, but still enjoyable.  Kids make it so much more fun.  My daughter was in the parade this year with her soccer team, and it was just dang cute to see my older son at the parade.  He was so excited!!! 

So...first things first...Monica had her baby!!  And...IT'S A GIRL!  She is a gorgeous!  She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz.  She looks a lot like her older brother and sister.  Mom and Baby are doing great!  They are home now and taking it easy before their long trip back home.  I can not wait to hug and kiss on that baby and give my sis a great big hug.  I sure miss all them!

Onto our Menu Monday a day late.  I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things.  My house is a disaster, my laundry pile is as big as Oxford Mountain, and my fridge is empty!  :o)  So, let's get to it, because as you can see I have TONS to do!

Monday-4th of July!  I PIGGED OUT!

Tuesday-Lemon Butter Chicken

Wednesday-Tacos

Thursday-Grilled hot dogs and homemade mac and cheese

Friday-BBQ'd chicken and oven baked steak fries, and maybe a green salad

Saturday-I'm hoping my husband will catch some fish this morning, so we can have some for dinner.  Cross your fingers!

Sunday-Roast and mashed taters and gravy

If you ever see a repeat of what I posted last week, it is because I got lazy and decided not to cook dinner, or we had something else happening.  :o)

Sorry no pictures today.  I got some yummy recipes coming up this week!  Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to your Sister's cute family!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these weekly menus. Helps me shake things up around here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...