Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Monday

Who knows what this week will bring.  Last week we had a trip to ER, birthday parties, soccer practices, 4H, and now me and my youngest are sick!  Can someone please throw me a freakin' bone!?  So, if i'm slow at getting posts up, you'll know why.  And I apologize ahead of time.  :o)  Onto this weeks version of Menu Monday!!

Monday
Ham and Cheese Bagels

Tuesday
Chicken Cordon Bleu

Wednesday
Tender Creamy Cube Steaks



Thursday
Sloppy Joes

Friday
Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday
Eat out?!

Sunday
Sour Cream Noodle Bake


Pretty easy week of recipes.  I don't know about you, but in the summer we don't get in til late, so it's nice to throw something easy together.  There are a bunch of new recipes I want to try.  Now if I can find some ambition.  Anyone know where I can find some?!  :o)  Have a GREAT week!!

5 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love easy! We did try the cube steaks. They were tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, they all look so yummy!
    And I'm glad you love the snickerdoodles! One of my all-time favorite sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the Sour Cream Noodle Bake last night. It was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on needing some extra ambition! It just seems too stinkin' hot to cook in the house! I cheated with rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club! :) That sour cream noodle bake looks so good. I might have to try that. I think it would be something Bradey would actually eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and the little one get better soon and i cant wait for the recipes, i will be trying all of them for a little party my mom is arranging! The people love your recipes and so do i!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...