Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Monday

Can we say slacker?!  That's what I was last week.  It was a busy one.  A lot of late nights getting in, and a lot of nights I didn't even cook.  Ha!  So that means more repeats from last week.  I do apologize.  But, isn't that how it is in the summer time?  I think so.  Hoping for a more mellow week this time around.  And my camera just made it to Illinois this morning.  It is taking FOREVER to get here!  I did sneak a few pictures with my dad and sisters cameras this week, so hopefully I'll get those two recipes posted.  I have had my sister here since Saturday and I have loved every minute of it.  Even though she still is in tired new mommy mode, it's just nice knowing she's in my house.  Anyhoo...enough of my blabbering.  Here is this weeks menu!

Monday
Tacos!!!  One of my favorite dinners.

Tuesday
Bratwurst and Homemade Mac and Cheese

Wednesday
Chicken Cordon Bleu

Thursday
Sloppy Joes

Friday
We are planning to take the kids out of town to stay overnight somewhere, so no cooking for me!  :o)

Saturday
Vacation!

Sunday
Chicken Taco Pasta





Have a great week!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I want a new camera! Jealous much. :) Again, this week sounds like it will be a yummy one! I'm glad you and your Sis are having a good time together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...