Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Monday

Hi, Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.  Ours was pretty good.  We had a couple awesome storms rolls through.  Not too great for the farmers with their hay down (Dad), but I personally love a summer storm.  Smells so good and cools things off for a little while.

Monica finally made it home.  I haven't seen her yet, but I can't wait til she comes our way to visit. 

This week is gonna be another busy one, so i'm hoping I can cook more than I did last week.  Here's another Menu Monday.

Monday
Hotdog boats

Tuesday




Wednesday
Haystacks

Thursday
It's my lil' mans 3rd birthday, so we might be going out to eat.

Friday




Saturday
McCoy's birthday party, i'm making Chicken Salad Croissants

Sunday


Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...