Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites

Not only do I love this blog, but I love the woman that created it!  She is a very talented cook, and also a great friend of mine.  She just recently started her blog and I'm so happy that she did.  I love reading all her posts.  She is such a talented writer and makes me laugh on about every post.  Go check Kelsey out at A Spice a Day.  You'll be glad you did.  :o)

Here's few of her recipes that i've tried and loved or have on my list to try.

Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks
I heart anything asparagus.



Banana Bread
This is my go to recipe for Banana Bread.  It's amazing!!!



Tomato Casserole
An easy recipe, with great flavor.



Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
These look so delicious.  I need to try these soon.



Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies
Oh my!!  These look heavenly!


Head on over to meet my good friend, Miss Kelsey.  Tell her we sent you.  :o)

Hope you all had a wonderful week!  Have a fun and safe weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? You're AWESOME! Thank you for posting this...it made my day! Even though I'm clearly so popular already, the traffic will be greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kelsey's blog too! And those chocolately oreo cookies ARE amazing! We all loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...