Thursday, April 7, 2011

Digi Day

Every month I'm assigned to a specific designer to work with their products. This month I get the chance to work with Elle from Elle's Studio. She has a simple fun style and creates lots of fun tags, banners, cards, and more.

I saw some really cute Valentine's projects in the gallery using these tags.

She also has fun bags and banners you can make for various holidays.

I used the note tags along with IKari's purse card template to make a cute card for my niece. Fun and easy to throw together.

Full Credits Here.

Her Father's Day Tags come out on Monday. This project took me an hour or so to throw together, and our Father's Day present is pretty much done. Woohoo. Love it! Full credits Here.

Okay! Hope everyone has an awesome Thursday. I love Thursday's. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff! I love the little bag card thing you did. And great Father's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...