Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Overnight Sticky Buns

Or as my son would call them, "PUMKINS!"  lol...as soon as I pulled them out of the oven he was so excited we were having "pumkins" for breakfast.  I loved that I could throw these together before I went to bed and just put them in the oven in the morning.  And they were delicious.  Gotta love the ooey gooey goodness of this breakfast.  I was mostly excited to change it up a bit and having something other than yogurt and oatmeal in the morning. This was an awesome change.  :o)



Overnight Sticky Buns
18  frozen Rhodes Dinner Rolls
4.5 oz cook and serve vanilla or butterscotch pudding
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 c. melted butter

Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and throw your frozen rolls in it nice and even.  Sprinkle the tops with pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon.  Pour the butter over the top.  Cover with a towel overnight.  When you wake up, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-30 minutes.  Let them sit for 5 minutes then turn them upsdie down on a serving platter.  ENJOY!  :o)

Source-Our Best Bites Cookbook

4 comments:

  1. Ok..I really need to get a bundt pan! lol...those look really really good (especially cuz right now I am STARVING!) Seriously, I'm going to make these this weekend! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these will be my Easter morning breakfast. They look super yummmy! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call these Monkey Bread at our house. Love them, I'll have to make them for my kids, they would love them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Seriously...That gooeyness is making my mouth water by the buckets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...