Thursday, April 21, 2011

Digi Day

If you didn't get a chance to hop over to JessicaSprague.com and check out Jodie Lee's Designs, I'll give you a sneak peek here. There is a lot of excitement with this new designer. She brings some gorgeous shabby vintage styles and I can't wait to see more. Oh and these four products are on sale through Sunday. Not bad, not bad!

This is her Sweet Heart kit. It has gorgeous papers and beautiful elements.

These photo textures are beautiful. If you want to add some texture and some vintage feel to a photo. These are fun.

This is her Shabby Set.

And these papers you can use as is or you can use them to add textures to papers already in your stash. Again, really fun.

Again, I was hoping to get more done in the scrapbooking arena but you know how it is. Some things just get put on the backburner. Here is my layout for the week. I did use Jodie Lee's paper in this as is but I'm mainly featuring the tag by Elle's Studio. This comes out in the store on Monday. It has beautiful texture and is a great basic tag to have for journaling.

Full Credits Here.

Later! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. ooooh. So fun. I LOVE those textures. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring Monica! I have a goal to get all three of my kids first year albums done for Christmas - wish me luck!! I'm sure I'll be referring to your layouts a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage stuff! That picture of your daughter in the swing is beautiful. You really captured the moment! One day I will photograph like you. Uh, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...