Monday, April 18, 2011

S'more Stuffed Cookies

These were some big A cookies!  :o)  They are delicious!  I could only eat a half of one, because they are pretty rich.  But if you like rich, then this is your cookie.  It has a whole s'more stuffed inside chocolate chip cookie dough.  When you break it in half it has the BEST good and melty marshmallow.  I love it!!  The taste of the s'more made me even more excited for summer.



S'more Stuffed Cookies
2 sticks of butter, softened

1 c. sugar
3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
3 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
6 full sheets graham crackers broke into quarters, equalling 24 quarters
3 Hershey Bars, broken into rows of 3 bars
12 large marshmallows cut in half lengthwise

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, or spray it good with cooking spray. 

Beat butter until creamy, and add sugars.  Beat until light and fluffy.  Then add your flour, salt, and baking soda.  Mix well.  Stir in chocolate chips.

Layer a graham cracker, 3squares of chocolate, 2 halves of marshmallows, and then another graham cracker.  Top the s'more with a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough.  Pick up with dough in the palm of your hand and add another scoop.  Form dough around s'more adding more if you need it.  (These are HUGE cookies, so don't think yours are too big...the most likely aren't.)  It gets kind of messy, but it only makes 12 cookies, so keep going!  :o)  Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until light brown around edges.  Let them cool a few minutes before transfering to a cooling rack.  ENJOY!



Source-Picky Palate

Hope you have a wonderful week! 

5 comments:

  1. YUM! They look so appetizing. I love S'Mores so these are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I DID ENJOY! Thanks Erica for sharing. She is not kidding when she says they are HUGE, they are the size of a small plate. I ate mine today and unlike you, I ate the WHOLE thing, very good. I am so glad that you shared because I would probably not make these, too much work. VERY, VERY GOOD. Can't wait to give Blue his for his FHE treat tonight, his eyes will bug out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Yum! Are you kidding me!!? They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies from her site and ya, holy hugeness! So good though! I'll have to try these too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly I want one of those right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...