Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorite

I love Love LOVE this blog.  It's called This Week For Dinner.  She posts a new menu weekly and encourages others to post their menus, so she and everyone else can get ideas for their weekly menus!  It's great for ideas, and she's always posting awesome pictures, ideas, and recipes.  She started the blog because she is like most Mother's and Wives who just don't know what to cook for dinner, unless you have a menu or are told what to cook. 

Here's a few pictures of yumminess!!!


I need to make these Stuffed Shells soon.  They look heavenly!!
 Copyright 2010-This Week For Dinner

This looks so healthy and tasty.
Copyright 2010-This Week For Dinner

And this pie!  This is the one that got me craving pumpkin pie like crazy yesterday. 
Copyright 2010-This Week For Dinner


Aren't her pictures gorgeous?  Go visit This Week For Dinner.  You will be so happy you did!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful week, and here's to a fun and safe weekend!  See you Monday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you shared this! I'm always looking for fun new blogs. I'm going to add this to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...