Thursday, December 9, 2010

Candy Wrap-up


This is not exactly how I pictured wrapping up my candy, but my digital creations don't really work when my printer won't print color. So, I had to actually dig out my stamps, inks, scissors, and paper. It is nice sit and touch real crafty stuff. Makes me happy. Anyhoo, homemade tags on gifts are so pretty and give that special touch to the people you love. These were super easy and fun to make.


  

Dig out your crafty stuff and make some tags for all those gifts. You really can make them as elaborate or as simple as you would like. My sister-in-law is a stamper and she makes gorgeous tags. I'm a lot more simple but I still think it's better than slapping on a sticker from the store. Anything handmade feels more special to me.

Yay for Christmas! I love this time of year. The kids and I are heading home for the holidays and I can't wait to spend the Holidays with those we love! Next week when I post, I'll be home. :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, Sis! I need to do that. I'm the one who sticks on the stickers from the store. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Is that caramel in there? I have a recipe for Apple Cider Caramels that I need to try. I got everything I need to make them a couple weeks ago but I have yet to make them. I need to get on it! Your crafting skills make me envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I love caramels! Oh, and thanks for the nice compliment. I have really enjoyed this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! I can hardly wait until you are blogging from home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...