Thursday, December 23, 2010

Digi Day

With Christmas, I kind of lost my scrapping mojo, but with deadlines looming (always a good motivator) I was able to whip out some fun layouts using some fun product. Both of these layouts are done using templates. When you need to get something done quickly, templates are the way to go! They are so versatile and even though the basic design is done for you, you can change things and add things to suit your photos. It's always a good thing to get a little scrapping done, memories documented, and photos actually displayed to share.

 This is a template by The Queen of Quirk. I love her templates and designs. I also used her You are Here Kit. Full Credits Here.

This is a template by Slendid Fiins. A great design to showcase a year of events. Full Credits Here.

So are you ready? Christmas is two days away. These last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Next year I'm going to re-think this whole traveling and cramming thing. I didn't even start my Christmas shopping and projects until we got to Utah. Two weeks, is just not enough time. I'm thinking a little more internet shopping next year? Anyway, I hope you are a little more relaxed than I am. May your Christmas be wonderful! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love your scrapping stuff. Makes me super jealous because I can't scrap, but I love them none the less! :) You have some cute, cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...