Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Favorites

I found a new food blog, and I'm sad I didn't find it sooner.  I have a lot of catching up to do.  So many of her recipes caught my eye and there are a lot I want to try.  She's a great photographer and obviously and awesome cook...and who doesn't LOVE a girl who eats everything??

Tonight I tried her Poppyseed Bread recipe and it was to die for.  I didn't do the glaze, because i'm not a big fan of orange glaze, and I thought it was delish without.  You can find the recipe for that here.  It was super easy to throw together, and the end results were amazing.  So moist!!!


Here's some recipes I want to try very very soon...


Mint Brownies...YES PLEASE!

Cowboy Caviar...I've got to make this one soon!
*drool*


Go check out The Girl Who Ate Everything.  You will be happy you did.

Have a safe and awesome weekend!!!  See you Monday!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love food blogs! I'll have to check it out. Another good one is cjaneinthekitchen.blogspot.com. I've used a ton of recipes on her blog and so far I've liked everything I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with these food blogs! That bread does look amazing, I will definitely be trying that one...and I think I will be putting on that orange glaze ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to get all those yummy recipes.. you girls are great!.. The noodles and shrimp my favorite.. and that cake.. wow!.. well I am here waiting.. love you both!..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...