Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Digi Day...and some exciting news!

Okay, I'll start with the exciting news. Jessica Sprague is offering a FREE class! I've talked her classes up and so here's your chance to try one out. This class is for all crafter's not just digi scrappers, so sign up! This is a $40. value.


And lastly here is my layout for the week. It is the last lesson in Jessica's new version of Up and Running. I can't tell you enough how much I love her classes. I love creating with my computer. This layout showcases our new home. I love these types of layouts. We have actually lived in a lot of places and my sis-in-law suggested we take a pic of every place we've lived in and make a mini album. Not only do our kids and grandkids want to see us in photos, but they want to see the places they lived and made memories. I love to look at old photos and see the decorations in the background or the pictures on the wall. I'm nostalgic that way.


Alrighty. Go sign up for the class and have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. This inspires me to be more crafty! I think I should take the class. I love your layout Monica. And your home is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digi scrapping with Jessica is quite addicting! Great idea to scrap your home and it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your new home is lovely! :o) I am also tempted to do this free class...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute page! Love the 'hello' theme! I'm going to JS right now to sign up. I love collecting classes-one day I may even take them?? Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. Cute home. Cute you. Really you are amazing. I am still in awe of that stack of pages you showed us. And I really can't wait to see your mini album of all your homes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...