Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Digi Day...Christmas already!?

You know it baby. In the marketing world Christmas comes early and that includes the scrapbooking industry. This week my layout is using Echo Park's Merry Christmas Kit.

Full Credits Here

Also, Carina Gardner has joined the JS Design team and I'm very excited to be working with her stuff. I met Carina over a year ago and she is such a nice talented gal. Here are a couple of kits she released this week. Find them here.



And lastly, the JS team have started two new blogs to showcase layouts done using JS.com products. If you need some scrapping ideas check them out here and here.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Monica

4 comments:

  1. I love the look on B's face!!! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of Ben. You do good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to the previous two comments. Great job on capturing the moment!

    I am so behind on commenting on your posts. Life has just been crazy lately. Just so you know, I love reading your blog and I look at it almost daily. Keep up the great work ladies!

    I hope you are having a fun week Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That page it too cute! Love that expression!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...