Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Digi Day

Did anyone sign up for the FREE class by Jessica Sprague? If not, go do it. I actually had a couple questions from some people about this. Even though the class starts and ends on a certain date, you don't have to follow along. What's great about Jessica's classes is once you sign up you have them forever. You can take your time if you need to. I actually have a few classes I haven't even touched yet. So when I have time to do them I can. Also, there has been many times that I've forgotten a Photoshop technique and I've gone back to a class for a refresher. It's nice. So you have nothing to lose. It's Free and if you don't have time to do it, then you don't have to. Also, you can sign up and look through it and see if it's for you.


Okay, I have two projects for you this week. The first one takes care of my Halloween photos for the year. WooHoo! This layout is using Creativity by Crystal's Too Cute to Spook kit and her Inspired by Susan #7 Template.

Full Credits Here

This card was done using IKari's Create a Card Template and Echo Park's Life is Great Kit. I enjoy doing cards, I should do them more often.


Okay, I hope everyone is having a great week. Stay tuned, we have a fun giveaway slated for Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute. And the kids' costumes are awesome. Especially B's. *lol* He's a hoot. And she makes the perfect ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I did sign up for the class. You must be so proud of me ;o)

    Those costumes are simply adorable!! Love them! And I am extremely jealous that you have already scraped 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...