Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Digi Day

I don't have any layouts to show you today BUT JessicaSprague.com made a big announcement last Friday that I wanted to share with you. Jessica Sprague is partnering up with Becky Higgins to bring Project Life to you in the digital format. This is so exciting in so many ways. I have been a huge fan of Becky Higgins since she started with Creating Keepsakes many years ago. Lately I've had my eye on her Project Life products. I love how she documents the everyday. If scrapbooking seems insanely silly and overwhelming to you then you need to check out Project Life. Whether you do the traditional, digital, or even hybrid format, it is an awesome, simple, make sense way to get all your photos, your life, into a book. You really need to check it out.


Here is an article about the partnership. Read more about Project Life here. Coming to JessicaSprague.com the end of this month!! Woohoo! Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...