Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Monday

Erica's Menu
Hi, Everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Mine was alright.  We got 2 snow storms, and it makes me excited for the cold weather.  I truly enjoy it when I don't have to be out driving in it. 

I actually did pretty good on my menu last week.  Only skipped 2 days where I just didn't feel like cooking.  Ever have those nights?  After church yesterday, I just felt emotionally, mentally, and physically exhuasted.  I went to bed super early, and now i'm feeling pretty good this morning.  So, here's to an awesome week!  :o)

Monday
Sour Cream Noodle Bake


Tuesday
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna

Wednesday
Good and Melty English Muffins



Thursday
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup

Friday
Meatloaf and Au Gratin Potatoes



Saturday
Whatever night, I'll be heading out on a girls day, and don't know if i'll be home in time for dinner.

Sunday 
Taco Salads


Monica's Menu
This is going to be a busy week. Aaron has finals this week for his fifth quarter in medical school. So exciting! Only two more to go! We are also headed West this weekend to spend the holidays with family. We are super excited to see everyone. So, I'm giving you Monday through Thursday this week, after that, who knows. :) 

Monday

Tuesday
Spaghetti Squash with Chicken

Wednesday
BBQ Chicken Pizza with Sweet and Sour Onions and Smoked Gouda Cheese

Thursday
Crockpot Green Chili Chicken and Rice

Okay, have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...