Thursday, November 10, 2011

Digi Day

Hello Friends! Happy Thursday! The weeks are flying by, right? Makes me excited and nervous at the same time! Okay, today I have two layouts for you and a couple of cool announcements.

First, last week JessicaSprague.com announced that Becky Higgins would be joining the team with Project Life. This week they announced that Pink Paislee will be joining the design team too. For all you traditional scrappers, you know who Pink Paislee is. They have beautiful papers and elements. There products debut on Monday so check them out!

Also, registration is open for Jessica's FREE webinar coming up on Friday, November 18th! If you or a friend or family member have been thinking of dipping your toes into the digital scrapbooking world, join Jessica for a live webinar where she will walk you through creating a digital scrapbooking layout using Photoshop Elements. She'll even provide a free quick page to get you started.  When you are through, you will have a beautiful layout, with photos and journaling that will wow your family and friends! There are two times available, so hopefully one will fit your schedule. And feel free to pass this on to anyone you think would be interested. Space is limited, so reserve your spot. You can register HERE.



Yay! Lots of exciting stuff going on. Okay, here are my two layouts for the week.

I know, I know, this is a teeny tiny picture for such a big page. This is a photo taken with my old phone I just had to document. I love the relationship between my oldest and youngest. He makes me pretty proud and I didn't want this photo to get lost on my hard drive. Also, the white splatters will be available Monday. They are by LivE Designs. Full Credits Here.

I love these pictures. In June I told you about our little blueberry farm adventure. It was such a fun time to have Aaron's parents here all to ourselves. Loved it. This title was done using LivE Designs' Alpha Stampede. So cute. Full Credits Here.

Have an awesome Thursday!! Sign up for that Free webinar if you are even a little curious about digi scrapping. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...