Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Monday

This menu isn't gonna be much fun, because it's Thanksgiving week!  Yay!  I can't wait to see all my family.  And did you you know Monica is only a hundred miles away from me?!  I'm so happy her and her family made it safely.  The rest of the week, i'll be featuring fun Thanksgiving recipes.  And then hopefully by next week we will be back into the groove of things.  This time of year is CRAZY!

Monday
Meatloaf and Au Gratin Potatoes

Tuesday
It's my daughters 12th birthday and she has requested I make my Sweet and Sour Chicken

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Thursday
Thanksgiving Day!

Friday
Something easy peasy

Saturday
Thanksgiving with my familia.  Monica will be here!!

Sunday
Leftovers

Pretty simple, right?  Hope you all have a great Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed you put together a menu. I'm winging it save for Thanksgiving day. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the kind of menus I like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...