Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lemon Burst Cookies

I know these aren't much of a fall flavor, but I seen the picture and the recipe and my brain kept thinking about them.  I had to try them!!  I actually baked them up this morning, and have already eaten a few...or 10!?  Ha ha!  My Coy loves them too.  They didn't come out as puffy as I thought they would, but they were still tasty and very easy to throw together. 




Lemon Burst Cookies
1 box lemon cake mix
1 egg
1-8 oz container of cool whip
1/2 c. powdered sugar for coating

Mix together cake mix, egg, and cool whip until well combined.  Put the powedered sugar in a seperate bowl.  With a cookie scoop, or spoon, spoon your batter into the powdered sugar and roll it around to coat.  Put it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes. 

Source-Tidy Mom

I'm sure you could change up the cake mix if you want too.  Experiment!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


2 comments:

  1. They look heavenly! I love lemon stuff. I will definitely have to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...