Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Monday

Happy Halloween!  It's supposed to turn off pretty cold this week, so I have a couple soups on the menu.  I love soup weather! 

Monday-
Halloween Candy!  ;o)  Ha ha! 
Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup

Tuesday-
Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday-
Simple Done Chicken Legs and Rice

Thursday-
Cheddar Broccoli Soup

Friday-
Steak and Fried Potatoes

Saturday-
Tacos

Sunday-
Ham Steaks and Mashed Taters

Monica's Menu
I love soup weather too. I've been loving my crockpot. What a handy little tool for busy days. Hope your day is filled with cute little spooks. I'm already all candied out. Seriously. No candy for me today. Blech.

Monday
Spaghetti with Eyeballs and Bone breadsticks

Tuesday
Spinach Chicken Stomboli (This week for sure!)

Wednesday
Taco Salad

Thursday
Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Soup

Friday
Mini English Muffin Pizzas

Saturday
Chili and Cornbread

Sunday
Chicken Rolls

Have a great Week!!! Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...