Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had the pleasure of opening my very first can of pumpkin this season. Why does that make me so happy? Aw, I just love Fall. LOVE it. I'm sure you all have your own Pumpkin Chocolate Chipe Cookie recipe, but I thought I'd share my go to. They are easy to whip up and sooooo tasty. :)


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 cup pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until they are light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin. Mix well. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients minus the chocolate chips. Gradually mix the flour mixture into the creamed sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough using a spoon or your handy dandy cookie scoop onto cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes until they are light brown. Cool. Enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum!!!! Those sound so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM, YUM, YUM! You just can't go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate, can you? Happy fall baking - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...