Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Monday and a WINNER!


Monica's Menu
Monday again? Fall is slipping by and the Holidays are around the corner. Makes me excited! Have a great week!

Monday
Salsa Chicken (repeat again)

Tuesday
Spinach Chicken Stromboli (repeat)

Wednesday
Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday
Crockpot Stew

Friday
Mummy Dogs (I'm sure you've seen these all over the web. I made them last year and the kids loved them!)

Saturday
Tuna Noodle Casserole

Sunday
Meatloaf


Erica's Menu

I have more than a few carryovers this week.  Our entire house, except Daddy, got the stomach bug.  It was so NOT fun!  I finally feel pretty good today, so i'm hoping to get caught up on everything and start cooking again.

Monday-
Whole Chicken, Mashed Taters and Gravy

Tuesday-
Minestrone Soupe

Wednesday-
Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday-
Nachos

Friday-
Biscuits and Gravy

Saturday-
Chicken Pillows

Sunday-
Pot Roast and Taters

And after counting all our comments and comments on the Facebook page the number generator picked...Heather!  She said, "HEY! I'M A FOLLOWER! love all your awesome recipes and crafts! What a great blog!"  Thanks for being a follower of our blog and Congrats!  Email me at enjvanbeb@yahoo.com to claim your prize!  And thanks to everyone else for entering.

2 comments:

  1. I never win! The menus look good! Glad your family's feeling better Erica! I started feeling sick last night. I'm nursing a Nyquil hangover as we speak. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I was so surprised that I won! Thank you so much! I absolutely love it. BTW I made the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies just yesterday and they were awesome! My family loved them. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...