Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Monday

Does your week ever go as planned?  Mine doesn't.  I told myself I would cook every single night this week, and I didn't.  :o)  I can't help it when the sweet husband orders pizza one night and then we go to a birthday party another night.  It's ok with me though.  I think all of us need a break from the kitchen every now and then. 

Now this week, I am gonna try to cook every night!  Ha ha!  Not.  Fall is in the air.  Jason went out early this morning to go find his deer and then leaving this weekend to find his elk.  Have I ever mentioned how much I hate hunting season?  O'well...pretty soon the snow will be falling and i'll have him all to myself.  YAY!

Here's my menu for the week.

Monday
Ham and Potato Soup with Rolls

Tuesday
Baked Ziti

Wednesday
Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday
Ham, Bacon and Ranch Wraps

Friday
Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs

Saturday
Probably take the kiddies to the Drive In.  Mmmmm...Patty Melt, Fries, and an Iron port, PLEASE!  :o)

Sunday
Whole Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

On the agenda this week-get those breakfast burritoes made,  (Yeah, I didn't do them last week.) Can some pickled beets, crochet some more, bake up some bread for the week, and LAUNDRY!  Have a great week!!!

Monica's Menu
I don't know what she's talking about. My week goes as planned every week. No bumps in the road just smooth sailing here. Yeah right! My house has been a mess since Abi was born. I just keep telling myself, "take it one day at a time". Occasionally life gets crazy and I end up getting Happy Meals for the kiddos. Not ideal, but I'm hoping six other home cooked meals is not too bad. So we try again this week. Here is my menu!

Monday
French Dip Sandwiches

Tuesday
Blackened Chicken with Fettucini Alfredo

Wednesday
Homemade Pizza

Thursday
Crockpot Salsa Chicken

Friday
Sloppy Joes

Saturday
Homemade Baked Chicken Strips and Oven Fries

Sunday
Ranch Chicken

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...