Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Digi Day

It's been a couple of weeks since I did a Digi Day. I have a handful of layouts that I've completed and wanted to share. First off, I wanted to tell you about a new class at JessicaSprague.com. It's another in the Mouse, Paper, Scissors Class. This one is called Mouse, Paper, Scissors Give. It is a Hybrid class that brings in the best of both worlds. You'll do some designing on your computer, print, then get your hands dirty putting together a gorgeous project you can gift for the Holidays. These classes are super fun. Check it out. Registration is limited and the class is filling up! Oh, also, with the cost of the class you get all the goodies mailed to you to make your projects. This class is also for Beginner Photoshop users. So don't feel discouraged by the computer part. If you've wanted to try your hand at Digi but don't want to give up the paper and glue, then this class is for you!


Okay, here are my layouts this week!

I did this layout a few months ago but somehow missed posting it. I love this photo of my hubby with my son. Warms my heart. That lil boy is now 8. *sigh* This paper is by Echo Park. It's their Dots and Stripes line. Super cute stuff. Full Credits Here.

I love any picture of my pops hanging with my kids. These are the pictures they will cherish forever. This template is by Splendid Fiins. Love the big Photo. Full Credits Here.

And here is that 8 year old! I love these photos of him. He is such a good boy. This template is by The Queen of Quirk and paper by Cosmo Cricket. Full Credits Here.

Here is my sweet baby growing way too fast. Template and Paper by Creativity by Crystal. Full Credits Here.

Love this main photo. Ben is not upset, he is actually being VERY serious about his big brother role. I love it. He was so sweet that day. Template and paper by Creativity by Crystal. Full Credits Here.

Well, happy Tuesday! Don't forget to enter into our Giveaway. I would love to win that warmer! So cute. Enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...