Thursday, October 27, 2011

Digi Day

What a week! I've been busy working on costumes and staying up way too late watching past episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I always wonder why I do this to myself. I think I secretly enjoy being tired and running on little sleep. Anyway, I did want to get one page out this week.  There are a lot of exciting top secret things coming up in the next few months at JessicaSprague.com.  It's kind of fun that I am "in" on the secrets. Stay tuned. ;)


This is a beautiful new paper pack by Cosmo Cricket. It's called Mitten Weather. Love this photos of the two kiddos. I miss those short little legs and wild hair on Maggs. Good times. Full Credit Here.

That's it this week! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...