Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've been hearing...

from people here and there..."so I've tried one of your recipes". You know what, they always seem to be Erica's posts. Which is fine! No jealousy here. :) It's fun to hear of people trying various things and enjoying new recipes for their families. So I started thinking about all the recipes I've made that Erica has posted and just wanted to share with you a few. We like to think that we are only sharing and passing along original, passed down, and found recipes that really are pretty good. So with that...


Okay, you have probably heard that I'm a pudding fan. LOVE it! When I saw this recipe I had to give it a go. The fact that my dad created it was only a plus. It was super easy and was delicious. You really only need 1/2 cup of sugar and YES 1/2 cup of rice is correct. I kept calling Erica and saying, "are you sure?"


This is another quick and tasty recipe. It is so basic but turns out so great. I added a little more seasoning here and there. My kiddos gobbled it up. That's what I love.

Simply Done Chicken Legs
You can click on the link. For some reason blogger is not cooperating and I can't get a picture. I have made these twice for my family. My little girlie loves chicken on the bone and these are pretty tasty. Make sure you season them well.

PW's Blue-berry Muffins
These turned out awesome. I will never make a muffin from a mix again. Fresh blueberries rock. Next time you go to the store, grab some blueberries. These were another hit with the kiddos.


Erica just mentioned this recipe while featuring the Our Best Bites blog. You can find it here. Just so you know, it is to die for. Seriously, amazing. You can drizzle it on pancakes, waffles, ice cream, use it for fondue, or drizzle it on hot cereal. Probably not awesome for your health, but definitely worth the calories for special occasions. Yum!

So there you go! Recipes I've tried of Erica's. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! I love all those recipes. Thanks, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Erica tell you I've done your Brownies?! I'm featuring them on my blog next Friday. :) All these recipes look and sound wonderful. I don't know where I was for the Chicken Legs but I'm definitely going to try them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot Death By Chocolate Brownies, the best. I loved the Rice Pudding, but for me a little too sweet, but excellent. The Sloppy Joes were so good. I can't wait to make more. I have written these onto recipe cards and they now are part of my recipe collection along with your names for credit. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...