Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes

I get the Food Network Magazine. It is my favorite food magazine and I really can't live without it. It makes me happy to see in my mailbox every couple of months. Well, a few issues ago there was a section on making cupcakes that taste like different candy bars. There was a Snickers cupcake, York, Almond Joy, Butterfinger, and a Reeses Cupcake. I love cupcakes and was excited to find such fun recipes.

Well, I had an event I needed a treat for so I decided to do the Peanut Butter ones because Erica love Reeses PB cups and they reminded me of her. They were fun to make and pretty simple although a bit time consuming.


Overall, these were delicious. The only things I would change is the baking time. The recipe called for 20 minutes but luckily I always time 5 minutes less just to check. They were over done already at 15 minutes for my first batch. The second batch they were perfect at 12 minutes. The great part about mini cupcakes is the fact that you can eat one and not feel too guilty. They are two bites of joy.


You can find the recipe here. Enjoy!

Monica

6 comments:

  1. Oh Moni that is what I am craving!!! Can I have one? Pleaseeeeeeee? Oh girl those I can say would be better than...*let me think* better just let you guess.. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate and peanut butter together! too bad I'm not ambitious enough to try these, they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please add a like button to your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!! I remember seeing these and so wanting to try them. They look delicious. Maybe I'll get ambitious this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...