Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chicken Taco Pasta

We love this recipe!  But it's says taco, so of course we do.  :o)  It has a lot of ingredients, but it's so tasty and very easy to put together.  I got this recipe from my good friend, Krishel.



Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
1 can corn drained
1 can diced chilie's
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 c. salsa
4 oz. cream cheese
1 packet of hidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 can olives, sliced
6 oz. of cooked penne pasta
shredded cheddar cheese for topping

Cook pasta til done.  While pasta is cooking simmer everything else in a large pan until well combined.  Add pasta when it's done and bake in a 13x9 casserole dish at 350 for 15-20 minutes.  Add the cheese when it's done or if you like it melted put it on a few minutes before it is done in the oven.  Scrumdiddly!

11 comments:

  1. Yummm... I'm going to have to try this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking your new blog! Lots of yummy looking recipes and fantastic crafts. Good job girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks tasty! I am definitely trying this one. I am lovin' your new blog ladies - super fun. And I love the Monday Match-up idea. I am a HUGE fan of the spinach salad, a definite favorite. And I will be trying out the taco salad...looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very good, have you made it with hamburger before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, I haven't but i'm sure it would be pretty good. Hamburger doesn't set well with me with this pregnancy. If you try it, let me know how it goes. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness. I made this for dinner tonight and it was DELICIOUS! Trent gobbled it up. Thanks for sharing, this one is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie showed me where your blog was tonight. What a great idea to share your talents with us! It makes me hungry just looking at the yummy food. You are both so very talented and I miss you!
    Love, Mom L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made it! Very good. My was a little dry, but still very good. I did make it with chicken though not the hamburger, it sounded better. Thanks for the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite recipes!! I have never seen anyone else make this before. I thought I made it up.....LOL!! I love it. When I make it, after it is cooked, we eat it over tortilla chips and spinach kinda like a taco salad. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I just had to come back here and comment on this post because I do look on your blog quite often to figure out what I want for dinner. I fixed this last night for dinner, mmmm, this was delicious. Thanks for all that you do and the recipes for us mom who just can't decide what to cook for the night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...