Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Favorites

Every Friday Erica or I will be featuring some of our favorites. It can be a whole blog, a specific post, a website, or whatever. Through out the week I've surfed some blogs looking for something that caught my eye. I went through some oldies but goodies and through five or six new blogs I've never visited before. I linked to Craftiness is Not Optional by I don't remember who and I read and read and loved so many things. Since I started digi scrapping and working full time, I kinda got away from sewing. Hopefully this year I can do more. I've missed it. Here are some of the things that made me happy browsing her blog. Check it out, and take a look yourself!

This dress makes me so happy. It's darling.

Such a cute skirt. Makes me want to get sewing.
She has a ton of tutorials on her blog. One being these seat belt covers. One way to dress up those car seats.
The felt food is to die for. So unbelievably cute.
She has a tutorial for the broccoli. :)
Thanks for the inspiration Jess!
Have a great weekend all!

Monica :)

3 comments:

  1. I want to make felt food! Hmmm...I'm thinking I can actually probably could do that. Great blog, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! What nice things you said about my blog. Glad you like it! :D

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...