Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Digi Day

Two weeks ago, I did a little mention of Photoshop Friday on Wednesday. Ha ha, that's so weird. Remember? Well, today is Wednesday! I told you I was going to remind you. You get a tutorial, template, and digi supplies to make a layout for one dollar today. It's a mini lesson on a photoshop technique. I really love them. Go here to purchase. This week the lesson is on creating clipping masks. You learn this in the classes but if you don't plan on taking the classes and you don't know how to do this, you need this tutorial for sure! I love clipping masks. I use them on every layout.


Also, Jessica is re-releasing her Now We're Rocking Class. This is the second in her Digital Scrapbooking Photoshop classes. It is the same content as the previous class but updated and with new digital goodies.

You learn how to make all 4 of these layouts. The knowledge you gain is worth every penny. I promise. Notice on the first layout you learn selective re-coloring. Love this technique.

Last but not least, here is my layout for the week. The majority of the products are by Echo Park. Echo Park is teaming up with JessicaSprague.com. They are a relatively new company in the scrapbooking industry. You can buy their papers at your local scrapbook store or through JS.com in digital format. I think it's great some of these companies are catering to all scrapbookers. Look for another big name coming to JS.com soon. Fun Fun!


You can find these credits here.

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute page! I nearly felt an urge to do a little digital scrapbooking, but now it's gone. :) It's all just so overwhelming. What are you doing with your pages? Do you print them out or are you making a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tutorial is currently in my cart and will purchase when I get home! I'm also signed up for NWR class. Can't wait! I had so much fun with the first class and definitly want to continue learning. Fun pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Monica...you are an inspiration! I love that swirl brush mask, so I guess I'll have to buy it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Moni.. I sure love them all but I LOVE the one of our sweet young lady.. and her daddy.. it shows how she really is, so loving!! Beautiful job Moni...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...