Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chocolate Pretzel Caramel Treats

As my daughter was saying her nightly prayer she happend to ask to please not let her be bored the next day.  I thought to myself, "Is it THAT boring around here?"  Must be.  So, I thought I better let her do something not so boring today.  I found these on a BLOG I came across and they looked easy enough and I love chocolate, caramel, and pretzels.  Put them all together...EVEN BETTER!  Her friend came over and helped her make them, and I think they enjoyed it and enjoyed eating them afterwards.
 You need:
Small pretzels
Rolos
Bag of Pretzel M&M's

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Layout pretzels on a cookie sheet then set a Rolo in the center of each pretzel.  Bake for 4-5 minutes until nice and soft but not completely melted.  Remove from oven and press a M&M in the center of each Rolo.  Eat away!

So easy and a fun way to get your kids involved in the kitchen. 

4 comments:

  1. I saw these too! I have all the stuff so I think we'll make them tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these last Christmas and they were such a hit! Soooo freaking good. I want some now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YUMMY... did you save me one? such a fun idea and I am sure J. had a great time making them and specially with her friends. They look delicious, hope we can make them when I go visit, I don't think I should make them at home... we would be in trouble with all that chocolote!........WOW~~~!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...