Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Favorites

I'm obsessed with food blogs.  Not just any food blog though...they have to have awesome recipes that I can see myself making in my own kitchen and ingredients that I can find in my local grocery store.  They also have to have great pictures, where I can see the detail of the food.  That sounds awful, because I don't take that great of pictures yet.  I'm working on it.  So this week, i'm am featuring Our Best Bites.  I love this food blog.  They always have awesome recipes and they taste awesome too.  I've tried a few and were very happy with the results.  So go check them out, and try some of their recipes.  I'm sure you'll be blog stalking them like I do.  :o)

Here's a couple pictures of my favorite recipes
Buttermilk Pancakes

Buttermilk Syrup

Grilled Garlic Balsamic Asparagus

Delish Rolls

And I haven't tried this one, but I think I may...my pregnant brain won't quit thinking about it.

Pineapple Batido

Click here to go see their fun blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there- thanks so much for the love! You have an awesome blog too!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog too! And I totally agree on the picture thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...