Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Monday

We are in survival mode here. My house is a flurry of boxes and mess and there is a baby around here somewhere too. Ugh. Moving has to be my very least favorite thing to do in the world. I don't use the word hate very often but in this case I'll say it...I HATE moving. So when one is in survival mode, one must not be judged by the nutritional value of dinner. It's survival mode people. I'm sure others have lived off worse in survival mode. At least I won't be making my kids eat beetles or chew tree bark. ;)

Monica's Menu
My main goal for my menu the next two weeks is to use up what I have in my pantry and freezer. Here's to a little creativity.

Monday
Chili Mac (I'm thinking hamburger, noodles, frozen corn/peas, mato sauce, seasoning) Mmmm, yummy.

Tuesday
Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Getting rid of flour, chocolate chips, syrup)

Wednesday
Lazy Lasagna

Thursday
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole (frozen chicken, stuffing mix)

Friday
Tuna Noodle Casserole (tuna and egg noodles)

Saturday
Minestroni Macaroni (canned beans and canned tomatoes)

Sunday
Hotdog Roast (cause the kids have been begging)


Erica's Menu
Monica's survival mode menu looks like my every day menu!  Tee hee!

Monday
Simply Done Chicken Legs


Tuesday
Biscuits and Gravy


Wednesday
Bean and Cheese Quesadillas


Thursday
Crock pot Beef Stroganoff


Friday
Ham and Cheese Bagels


Saturday
Grilled Hot Dogs and Chips


Sunday
Tacos!!!

Have a happy Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you 2 could takes turns cooking for me everyday! It sounds so good and homey and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I'm impressed you are cooking this much and also moving at the same time. Hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...