Friday, May 11, 2012

Digi Day



Unfortunately my creative ventures are the first to be put on the backburner during busy times. We are heading into another busy time for us. The sweet hubsters took his last finals today. He is officially finished with his second year in medical school. I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard. We are onto another adventure as we pack up our little house and head further East to Michigan.

Anyway, I've been pretty contemplative about life lately. I am so blessed to be where I am today. I've missed my family and "home" so much but I have met lifelong friends on this journey. My Grandma would occasionally tell me when I'd complain about this or that, "Bloom where you are planted". I love that and I hope I've been able to do that here in Missouri. I'm a better person today because of this whole medical school adventure. Sometimes you have to be thrown out of your comfort zone to really really grow.

I saw this on Pinterest and it home. Found Here.

Just a shout out to my K-ville friends. Thank you for helping me bloom. I'm going to miss those I'm leaving something fierce and am so glad a handful are heading to Michigan too. Love you lots. :)

Okay, cheesiness over. Back to the whole put aside creative ventures. I have done a few things that need to be showcased.

This is a template from the Photoshop 2012 series. They are a quick easy way to get some scrapping done and also learn a new technique. Check them out here. You can purchase a subscription and get a new one automatically each week or you can purchase them individually. So fun, so cute. Full Credits here.

I made this card for my Mother and one for my Mother-in-law. Hopefully they don't see this first, Ha ha. I purchased a used Silhouette machine and haven't had much of a chance to play with it. I love how easy it is to cut out and make custom cards. I used a digital paper kit by Carina Gardner. It's called Paris & Co. Provencial Plum Pack. Super pretty. You can find the full credits HERE.

Look how cute these turned out! I love making iron-on Onesies for baby showers. I have such a wonderful supply of super cute digital images. They make super fun, easy gifts. The little Bee and Bird are from the Echo Park Hello Summer Element Pack. Find it Here.

Have an awesome weekend. :)

Love, Monica


 

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited to see what new adventures meet you on the next leg of your journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...