Thursday, May 31, 2012

Digi Day

Being a med student's wife I'm all about FREE. So how about a FREE class from Jessica Sprague? Woot! If you have been at all curious about taking a Photoshop class then here is your chance!


Here is your chance to dip your toes in the world of Photoshop. There are sooooo many wonderful beautiful projects you can create. Not only can you scrap gorgeous digi pages but you can photo edit, make posters, subway art, cards, etc. The possibilities are endless.
 Be careful though, it's addicting! ;)

Register HERE.

Okay, I do have a page for you this week. We have a new designer coming to JS.com. I can't really announce it, it's just not my place, BUT stay tuned because Monday is the big day. Her stuff is fun and gorgeous. *Sigh* I'm such a lucky girl to be on such an awesome creative team!

Stinkin' cute, right? :)

Full Credits Here.

Okay, I'm off to pack some more boxes. We are moving on Monday! Wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...