Thursday, May 24, 2012

Digi Day

When life gets crazy it's always nice to take a time out and scrap a page or two. It really is therapy for me. It helps me remember what's important in life and I get my thoughts and memories recorded. So with that I wanted to show you two of my recent layouts. There is a lot of beautiful products being released every week at JessicaSprague.com. Unfortunately we are losing a couple of my fave designers. *Sniffles* But on the other hand there are new designers in the works. So exciting! I can't wait to play with their stuff.

With that...

Carina Gardner is releasing a gorgeous digital paper line called Paris & Co. The papers are beautiful. If pink is not your thing then check out the other Here. Full Credits Here.

 I love how this layout turned out. The colors are beautiful and go well with this photo of Abi. Aren't her lips to die for? We sure love this girlie. For the background paper I used a new product by Splendid Fiins. She has a series of these called Knock-Out. They are a misting mask. So fun. I love misting digitally. :) Check them out Here. This one in particular will be available on Monday 5/28. The other papers are by Jenni Bowlin. Full Credits Here.

Love this stuff! :)

It's the last day of school today for my kiddos. Onto Summer!!! Have a happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...