Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Girl Cupcakes

I was lucky enough to get to make cupcakes for my friends little girl. She turned two and needed some tasty girly cupcakes to celebrate.


I used my favorite One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes recipe, buttercream, and Marshmallow Fondant to make the decorations. If you've never made Marshmallow Fondant, you should give it a try. It really is simple to make, color, and manipulate into what you need. It tastes so much better than store bought fondant. You can use it to cover a whole cake or to shape into decorations. I posted the directions HERE.



Here are the recipes for the Chocolate Cupcakes and Buttercream Frosting. They are tasty. My fave.


Hope you had a wonderful week! Have an awesome weekend. :)

Love, Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...