Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Monday

Hey, Everyone!  It's April!  I can't believe it.  This year is flying.  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Ours was lazy and lovely!

This week is my daughter's spring break.  Hopefully I can keep her busy enough that she isn't bored out of her mind. 

Onto my menu...

Erica's Menu

Monday-Nachos

Tuesday-Meatloaf and Au Gratin Potatoes (I will post the recipe for these potatoes this week.  They are yum!)

Wednesday-Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Thursday-Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup (Another post i'm working on.)

Friday-Homemade Pizza

Saturday-Grilled Hotdogs

Sunday-Easter Dinner


Monica's Menu

Monday
Salsa Chicken

Tuesday
Grilled Pesto Chicken Packets

Wednesday
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu

Thursday
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas

Friday
Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Saturday
Hotdogs with Taters (Old family, weird, but beloved recipe)

Sunday
Easter Dinner

Have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter. I love Easter for so many reasons. Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...