Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Digi Day

I've told you about these before but I wanted to remind you about the Photoshop Friday Tutorials at JessicaSprague.com. You can subscribe for a deal where you automatically get a class each Friday or you can buy them individually. Each class comes with a template, a video lesson, a PDF guide, and 6 examples from the Creative Team using the method being taught. You really get your moneys worth. You can purchase past episodes too. They are a great way to dip your toes into Photoshop techniques without having to take a whole class. She also has episodes on some photo editing techniques if that is your fancy. :)

Here are some of the past courses. Cute stuff. :)


Reversed Out Journaling Technique


Sepia Tone Photos


Match Your Journaling and Title

I've been collecting these and have been very excited but too busy to play. I finally got a chance to do a lesson and loved it. I love Jessica's classes. She is fun to listen to and I just love learning how to use Photoshop. Kinda nerdy, but awesome. Your jealous, admit it. :)

I did the Converting a Photo to Black and White. I think my layout turned out beautifully. :)

Convert a Photo to Black and White

And here is mine:

Love it. The papers are from Echo Parks Bohemian Bliss Kit. Love these colors! Full Credits Here.

Happy Tuesday!

Love, Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...