Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Pinned

It's been a little while since we've done a Just Pinned day!  We should do them more often, because they are so much fun!   

I don't want anymore babies...for now, but if I could have this nursery, then YES!  Let's have a baby!

GORGEOUS!!!  Monica and I are both crushing on grey...or is it gray?



Another gorgeous grey bedroom.  Love it!


 I'm wanting these BOOTS!  They are only $42.99!  They've been in my cart for awhile...maybe I should just get them already?!


Are you kidding me?  I think i'll be making this Chunky Avocado Salsa this weekend.


Isn't this true?!  Haha!  I know I am!

How cute are these felt flowers?  I need to make a few for the wreath i'm working on. 

What are you crushing on this week on Pinterest?  Let us know!  To follow us on Pinterest just click on the Pinterest link on the top right of our page.  

Have a HAPPY Friday, and a safe weekend!!

Love, Erica*

1 comment:

  1. i would marry gray if i weren't already taken.
    love that second room!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...