Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Hey all! Happy Monday! My Mondays are just plain nuts! We are just climbing out of a busy weekend and into a very busy week. This week my girlie Maggs turns 6! Seriously. :) Anyway, here is the menu for the week!

Monica's Menu
I'm going to start trying out a couple of vegetarian dishes each week. Just sayin'. :)

Monday
Vegetarian Meatloaf. (Hee hee, if that's not an oxymoron, I don't know what is. I'll let you know how it turns out.)
Tuesday
Tasty Chicken

Wednesday
Shredded Beef Tacos

Thursday
Hawaiian Meatballs over Rice

Friday
Maggie's Birthday! Dinner Out!

Saturday
Cheese Quesadillas

Sunday
Veggie Lasagna





Erica's Menu
I have a couple of carryovers.  :o)

Monday
Chicken Divan (recipe to come)


Tuesday
Mac and Cheese and Hot dogs


Wednesday
Tuna Noodle Casserole


Thursday
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken


Friday
Tacos


Saturday
Dutch Oven Fried Chicken and Potatoes (I'm making Jason cook.)


Sunday
Dr. Pepper Pork (A recipe from a friend.  I will post it.  She says it's YUM!)

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...