Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! Life has pulled me into another whirlwind. Between trying to sell our home, taking care of a sick baby, and just living life, I feel pulled in so many directions. That's okay though. We're living and that's what matters.

I did want to say congrats to our cookbook winner. I'm jealous. I can't wait to get my hands on that new cookbook. Also, I put out a little bribery last week on this post to wish Erica a Happy Birthday. Thanks to those that did, I know I didn't need to bribe anyone but being a mom, I know a little bribery goes a long way. The random generator chose Shenell. I know you have girls, send me your address and I'll send you a couple of hair clippies.

Okay, hope you have a fabulous week! Onto March!

Moni's Menu

Monday
Leftover Lasagna

Tuesday
Chicken Rice Bowls

Wednesday
Italian Wedding Soup

Thursday
Oven Baked Stew

Friday
German Pancakes or Hootenannies

Saturday
Frito Casserole

Sunday
Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Erica's Menu

Monday
Creamy Crockpot Chicken


Tuesday
Taco Salads


Wednesday
Ham and Bean Soup


Thursday
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff


Friday
Simply Done Chicken Legs


Saturday
Homemade Corn Dogs and Fries


Sunday
Grilled Steaks and Fried Potatoes

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Gave my address to Erica and she said she would forward it to you! My girls will be so excited! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...