Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Digi Day and a Valentines Freebie

Hi all! Happy Tuesday! I'm excited about today because I have my first Freebie for you! This has been something I've been meaning to do and well I finally did it. I've been loving all the fun Subway Art all over the net and recently I took a class at JessicaSprague.com on how to make Subway Art. You can find the class HERE.


Cute, right? This is an 8x10 jpg image but could be resized if needed. You can download this image HERE. Please leave me feedback if you use this image. Also, this image is copyrighted. You are welcome to use this image for your own personal use but it can't be sold or claimed as your own. Thanks!

Also, I did a layout this week featuring Samanth Walker's Cotton Tail Papers. It's fun to see some Spring products coming out. It's right around the corner people!

That's my lil' cutie last year. You can find Samantha's papers HERE and full credits for this layout HERE.

Don't forget to enter our Giveaway. We are feeling mighty generous this week. :) We are giving away the new Pioneer Woman Cookbook. You can enter HERE!

Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...