Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Monday

Yay for pre-planned menus.  I love that I don't have to ask my husband every night, "What do you want for dinner?"  I hate asking because I always get the same response, "I don't know or and I don't care". :o)  If I ask the kids they always want to eat out or have cereal.  So, it's nice to have it hanging on the fridge so everyone knows what is for dinner. 

Erica's Menu

Monday
Cheddar Broccoli Soup in Bread Bowls

Tuesday
Haystacks

Wednesday
Biscuits and Gravy

Thursday
Homemade Corn dogs and Fries

Friday
Sweet and Sour Chicken

Saturday
I'm headed out of town with my good friend...no kids...I AM SO EXCITED! 

Sunday
Homemade Pizza


Monica's Menu

Monday
Tuna Noodle Casserole

Tuesday
Parmesan Chicken

Wednesday
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup

Thursday
Taco Casserole

Friday
English Muffin Mini Pizzas

Saturday
Chicken Strips and Oven Fries

Sunday
Cranberry Dijon Pork Roast

Don't forget to enter our Giveaway for The Pioneer Woman's New Cookbook. You can Enter HERE. Yay for Free Stuff! :) Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...