Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! We woke up to white snow everywhere. I am completely content with snow in January and February. Once March hits I get antsy for Spring.

Last week I followed my menu to a T until yesterday. We were planning on a pork roast but I was not 100% sure about my roast. It just didn't seem right. I hate buying our meat from the grocery store. I grew up on farm raised beef and pork and of course occasionally deer and elk. Anyway, I live by "if in doubt, throw it out". Ten dollars in the garbage. Boo! By inspiration (Megan), we decided to have breakfast for dinner. Waffles with this Syrup was perfect.

This week we get two nights out! Very exciting. Hope you have a wonderful week, and Happy Valentines Day!!!

Monica's Menu

Monday
Tofu Stirfry

Tuesday
Valentines Day-I have a date. :)

Wednesday
Taco Soup

Thursday
Hawaiian Haystacks

Friday
Night Out

Saturday
Chicken Sandwich

Sunday
Lasagna (Request by Ben, I love when the kiddos request dinners)

Erica's Menu

Two nights out?!  Lucky!  I unfortunately don't get any nights out this week, so here's my weekly menu.  :o)

Monday
Hot dog Boats

Tuesday
Sweet and Sour Chicken

Wednesday
Tacos

Thursday
Lemon Butter Chicken

Friday
Bean and Cheese Quesadillas

Saturday
Steak and Fried Potatoes

Sunday
I think I'll do Lasagna too.  Sounds so yum!

You only have a few more days to enter our giveaway for the new Pioneer Woman cookbook!  Make sure you go and enter HERE!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...